We are looking now for a QHSE manager for Eastern Europe for our partner, a worldwide services supplier for the oil and gas industry.
This is an international services organization within the oil & gas industry, with products & services ranging from fishing tools to drilling equipment, with state-of-the-art equipment always ahead of development. The broad experience of the company and flexible attitude, ensure that all the customers get the best economic and technical solution. Thanks to the global nature of our business and our many years working in international markets, the company has gained considerable knowledge of most aspects of export documentation, regulations and procedures, which in turn guarantees total customer satisfaction.
For the Romanian subsidiary in Targu-Jiu, we are looking for a colleague with excellent English skills (written & spoken), good communication abilities, organized, motivated and team player.
- Organize and manage the QA/QC and HSE tasks within the company
- Organize the internal audits and third party audits (when required)
- Implementation and follows-up corrections and corrective actions
- Sets Yearly quality objectives and monitors achievements
- Manage and control certifications and related documents
- Being in the contact with the authorities and the auditors
- Train the personnel for HSE and Emergencies
- English language, advance level speaking / writting
- Technical University Degree
- Internal auditor diploma ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
- OH&S Inspector class – 80 hours training
- Technical framework with responsibilities in preventing and extinguishing fires - 120 hours training
- Experience in the oil and gas industry – minimum 3 years
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of API SPEC Q1, 9th Ed.
- Drill pipes and handling tools repairs and inspections criteria
- Knowledge about drill pipes thread connections (API, VAM, Grant Prideco)
- Experience in the field of metrology and CNC lathe programing